UK Policy Campaigns
Login and add to My RMT
RMT supports many campaigning organisations in the UK.
Support for these campaigns is integral to RMT's wider vision of a society based on freedom, peace and social justice. Decisions on affiliations are made by the union's annual general meeting and council of executives, who are fully accountable to the membership.
- United Campaign to Repeal the Anti-Trade Union Laws
- Institute of Employment Rights
- Labour Research Department
- No Sweat Campaign
- London Hazards Centre
- Centre for Corporate Accountability
- Marx Memorial Library
- Working Class Movement Library
- Morning Star
- Campaign for Press and Broadcasting Freedom