- NewsRMT backs calls for inquiry into miners' strike
- Breaking NewsRail Gourmet staff at Euston balloted for action
- NewsTube Lines depot staff in strike ballot
- AlertLogin Problems? - click here for advice
- Breaking NewsLU Dispute - Every Job Matters Update
- Breaking NewsRMT steps up fight on toc's dumping sewage
- Breaking NewsRMT slams scandal of northern rail rolling stock
- EventNational Women's Conference Webcast Day1
- AlertRMT Mail Accounts
- EventNational Women's Conference Webcast Day2
- EventDay of Action – Keep East Coast public - 7 March
RMT slams scandal of northern rail rolling stock
RAIL UNION RMT slammed as "outrageous and scandalous" news that desperately-needed trains will be moved from the North to the South of England in a manoeuvre that exposes the critical shortage of rail rolling stock due to years of underinvestment, as well as delivering a kick in the teeth to the North.
RMT steps up fight to stop train companies dumping sewage
Rail union RMT today stepped up demands for urgent Government action to end the shocking practice of train companies dumping human sewage on the railway tracks as a new investigation by BBC London Transport Editor Tom Edwards exposed the fact that the issue continues to kick up a stench across rail services out of London main line stations.