- AlertLogin Problems? - click here for advice
- NewsRMT pledges support for general strike in Belgium
- NewsRMT slams rail regulator over Network Rail cuts
- Breaking NewsRMT Attacks "Rail Rolling-Stock Racket"
- AlertMembership Records Access Issues
- Breaking NewsRMT welcomes decision to release "Miami Five"
Offshore union RMT sets out five critical points
Offshore union RMT sets out five critical points as it calls for “crisis management” plan to rescue British jobs and infrastructure in wake of oil price slump
Staff on historic Settle/Carlisle rail line to strike again
Staff employed by the Settle and Carlisle Railway Development Company - providing at-seat catering on Northern Rail services between Carlisle and Settle - are to take strike action again in the New Year in a continuing row over compulsory redundancies. The action follows a rock-solid 24 hours of action on the 13th December which attracted wide ranging support and excellent media coverage for the RMT campaign.