- NewsRMT slams Osborne's rail fares fraud
- NewsMassive public support for RMT rail protests
- AlertLogin Problems? - click here for advice
- NewsSouthern train crew to be balloted
- NewsRMT condemns "reward for failure"
- EventRMT / AfR Labour Party Conference Fringe Event
- NewsRMT welcomes Liverpool City Council debate
RMT protest over threat to jobs, services and safety
RMT protest over threat to jobs, services and safety as Britain’s biggest rail franchise kicks in
RMT welcomes Liverpool City Council debate on threat to jobs
RAIL UNION RMT today welcomed confirmation that councillors in Liverpool will discuss a hard-hitting motion next week that sets out a clear policy of opposition to moves to axe conductors from services on Northern and Trans-Pennine Express services under the terms of the new franchises currently under discussion by the Government and their favoured private operators.