- Breaking NewsOver 50 MP’s sign motion against rail cuts
- Breaking NewsRMT exposes secret plan to axe buffet cars
- AlertLogin Problems? - click here for advice
- Event11th RMT Credit Union Ltd AGM
- NewsRMT to fight plans to axe catering on ATW
- NewsStrike ballot opens today for Waterloo cleaners
- NewsThreat to xmas deliveries
RMT exposes secret plan to axe buffet cars
RAIL UNION RMT today exposed secret plans that would lead to the axing of buffet cars on First Great Western and East Coast Inter-City services.
Over 50 MP’s sign motion against rail cuts
RAIL UNION RMT today confirmed today that over 50 MP’s have now signed Early Day Motion 174 against cuts to rail jobs and services bound up in the Government’s proposals for the future of the Northern and Trans-Pennine Express franchises as the organisation gears up for the lobby of parliament on November 4th.