Our Ref: LUL/14/2
19th June 2018
INTRODUCTION OF WTT15 – TRAIN OPERATORS – JUBILEE LINE – LONDON UNDERGROUND
Further to previous correspondence and following the conclusion of discussions at ACAS between your Lead Officer, Negotiating Team and the Company, an offer to resolve this dispute has been received. In this proposal, the Company has committed to the following for the Jubilee Line Working Timetable 15, pending acceptance from the Unions:-
• At each depot on the Jubilee Line, increase the roster size by adding an additional week to the top of each main roster (this will be categorised as pool cover, thereby reducing the pool by one person)
• Include a guaranteed Saturday rest day on this week
• Make no change to the minimum establishment numbers
• On this week, duties will be allocated 28 days in advance. In the unlikely event there are no rostered duties available, additional spare duties will be allocated. These additional spare duties are subject to change while remaining on the same shift pattern
• The pool train operator nominated to work on the roster (in accordance with this agreement):
o Will be subject to the Line Pool Agreement. This will only be once the pool is exhausted
o May have their duties changed up until midday on the Thursday prior to the week they are to be worked
This matter has been considered by the National Executive Committee, which has congratulated all Jubilee Line Driver Members, our Negotiating Team, the Lead Officer and our Neasden and Jubilee Line South Branches on fighting for and achieving this proposal. The issues of the dispute have been addressed and the rest days which were lost as a consequence of the imposed roster will now be returned and managed under our current agreements.
In line with the NEC decision and the recommendation from the Lead Officer and Negotiating Team, I have now advised the Company that the above proposal is accepted and this dispute is therefore resolved.