Welcome to the RMT Credit Union
Run by the members for the members
See our Facebook page.
Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority, FRN No 228612
Company Registration No. 705C
TO ACCESS YOUR CREDIT union account YOU MUST:
Please follow the step by step process: (A)
• Click on login at the top right hand corner of this page
• Enter your RMT Trade union membership number (not Credit union number)
• Enter your RMT Trade union password
If you have forgotten your password please re-register as a new member following the instructions and confirm that your details are correct.
If you are a non RMT Trade union member please first register using this link and enter your old membership number in the box that says 'Contact Number'.
then follow the log in procedure from A to B
After logging into the RMT Trade union site (B)
• Click on “Your profile” (top right hand corner)
• Your RMT Trade union details will appear
• Click on my Credit union (icon on left of page)
• Enter Credit union account number (with all the zero’s first)
• Enter your PIN Number
- Monday - Thursday 09:00 - 17:00
- Friday 09:00 - 16:00
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
- Bank Holidays Closed
The RMT Credit union is affiliated UKCU A National Trade Association for Credit Unions, Steering Groups and Credit Union Support Organisations
Your eligible deposits are protected up to a total of £85,000 by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme, the UK's deposit protection scheme. Any deposits you hold above the £85,000 limit are not covered.
TO REPORT A LOAN SHARK TELEPHONE 0300 555 2222
Follow us on twitter - www.twitter.com/loansharknews
Follow us on facebook - www.facebook.com/stoploansharksproject
Subscribe to our You Tube Channel - www.youtube.com/StopLoanSharks
Credit Unions Promotional Videos
RMT Credit Union AGM 2017