Deputy Health & Safety Officer
£43,112 per annum plus a London Allowance of £4,850 per annum
Reference Number: MFP/123/10/2019
A permanent vacancy has arisen for the post of Deputy Health & Safety Officer within the National Policy Department at the National Union of Rail, Maritime and Transport Workers (RMT) in London. We are an established and progressive Trade Union serving members within the Rail, Maritime and Transport sectors
As a member of the National Policy Department, you will be the focal point of contact for health and safety in the RMT.
To succeed in this new role you will:
• Need to demonstrate an understanding and support for the core principles of the RMT and the trade union movement.
• Have knowledge of Health and Safety rules and regulations, together with the associated regulatory frameworks that the RMT organises in.
• Have undertaken relevant health and safety training and worked in the field of health and safety.
• Experience of providing an administrative service in a health and safely environment.
• Need to be able to use Microsoft packages including Word, EXCEL and PowerPoint
In return we can offer you a friendly working environment, a final salary pension scheme, assistance with travel to and from work and generous annual leave.
The closing date for receipt of applications is Friday, 24th May 2019 at 16:00 hours.