RMT has a proud history of internationalism and supports a number of campaigns fighting for social justice worldwide.
Decisions on international policy are made by RMT's annual general meeting and its council of executives, both fully accountable to the union's membership.
- European Transport Workers Federation
- Campaign against Euro Federalism
- Trades Unionists Against the European Constitution
- European Social Forum
- Free Mansour Osanloo
- TUC Iraq Appeal
- General Federation of Iraqi Workers
- Palestine Solidarity Campaign
- Cuba Solidarity Campaign
- Venezuela Information Centre
- Hands off Venezuela
- Justice for Colombia
- Nicaragua Solidarity Campaign