REMINDER: National Strategy for Justice for Cleaners in the Transport Industry
I am writing in relation to the RMT campaign to ensure justice is secured for cleaners across the transport industry. To begin with it is necessary to map cleaners in the transport industry. This exercise must establish:
- Whether the work is contracted out or in-house?
- If the work is contracted out when will the contract expire?
- Whether the RMT has recognition?
- Whether the Council of Executives has agreed a reduced rate contribution for RMT membership?
- Rates of pay
- The anniversary date
- A summary of working conditions (no mess room, no locker, no hot water etc...)
Regional organisers are requested to respond with this information to email@example.com Your assistance in this matter is greatly appreciated.