RMT belongs to each one of its 80,000 members. All are encouraged to involve themselves in union activity through the structures of the organisation and to vote and/or stand in elections.
Use this section to find out information about the union's structure, including:
- Senior Officials
- National Executive Committee
- National Executive Committee (current members)
- RMT Parliamentary Group
- Industrial Relations Department
Click categories below for information regarding elections to RMT posts and delegations to the TUC and other union conferences.
Contact Chris Kasrils at RMT head office on 0207 529 8833 for further information.
- General Secretary
- National Secretary
- Senior Assistant General Secretary
- Assistant General Secretary
- Council of Executives