24 January 2019
RMT Press Office
Due to the likelihood of a series of Brexit votes on 29th January it will be extremely difficult to hold an effective the demo and rally because of large amount of activity outside parliament on that date and also our rally taking place at the same time as Brexit votes taking place.
Therefore, the event on 29th January has been cancelled, We will keep you further advised of the next steps as soon as possible in this respect of our Tube cleaners’ campaign.
Want to receive updates from us? Subscribe to a mailing list
Tagged with: Tube, Cleaners, Demonstration
- Transport union RMT responds to Government net zero strategy
- RMT suspends Stagecoach South West strike action tomorrow
- As Southeastern passes into public ownership today, RMT reveals true cost of private sector failure
- RMT Scotrail members continue their battle today as Scottish rail workers step up fight for pay justice during COP26
- RMT strike on Stagecoach South West goes ahead