29 August 2019
RMT Press Office:
Central and Victoria Lines strike action by Train Operators suspended
TUBE UNION RMT has confirmed that strike action by Train Operators on the Central and Victoria Lines due to take place next week has been suspended.
On the Central Line a satisfactory agreement has been reached with the company which resolves the dispute.
In the case of the Victoria Line sufficient progress has been made to suspend the action to allow further negotiations in order to resolve the key elements of the dispute.
Therefore strike action on both lines which was due to take place between 20:00 hours on Tuesday 3rd September 2019 to 20:00 hours on Wednesday 4th September 2019 has been suspended and members have been instructed to work as normal.
Want to receive updates from us? Subscribe to a mailing list
Tagged with: london underground, lul, tube, victoria line, central line
- RMT calls for an end to the charade of rail privatisation
- RMT urges greater awareness for Seafarer's Mental Health
- RMT demands Government support to protect jobs at Eurostar
- RMT says future government support for rail services must not be tied to cuts
- RMT Demands Pension Justice for Maritime Workers