16 October 2020
RMT Press Office:
RMT on news that Cross Country have been awarded a franchise extension
General Secretary Mick Cash said;
"The Government, who are financially supporting the train operators, should have seized the opportunity to cut out the middleman and bring the Cross Country operation into direct public ownership.
"RMT will be studying the details of this award carefully and our priority will remain protecting the jobs, pay and conditions of our members. "
Want to receive updates from us? Subscribe to a mailing list
Tagged with: Cross Country, Arriva, Rail Franchise
- RMT research reveals high productivity levels of TFL staff as Government threaten savage cuts and attacks on workforce as part of finance deal
- Coalition of Londoners calls for an end to ‘appalling attack’ on the Capital’s transport
- RMT condemns disgusting Halloween nightmare jobs assault on over eighty staff at Liverpool's world-famous Adelphi Hotel
- RMT on politically motivated attacks on TfL
- RMT on reports of Solent tanker hijacking