12 February 2014
WORK AS NORMAL ON THURSDAY 13TH FEBRUARY, FRIDAY 14TH FEBRUARY AND SATURDAY 15TH FEBRUARY 2014
Our Ref: BR1/0001/ISS(SLM)
12th February 2014
Rates of Pay & Conditions of Service 2013 – ISS
(Siemens London Midland Contract)
INDUSTRIAL ACTION HAS BEEN SUSPENDED
WORK AS NORMAL ON THURSDAY 13TH FEBRUARY, FRIDAY 14TH FEBRUARY
AND SATURDAY 15TH FEBRUARY 2014
Further to my previous correspondence, 6th February 2014, there have been fresh developments. The company has approached your union in a bid to try and resolve this dispute by tabling a revised offer of a 2.8% increase, which is an improvement to the 1% ‘final offer’ at the heart of this dispute.
In the interests of maintaining good industrial relations, the Executive Committee has taken the decision to SUSPEND THE INDUSTRIAL ACTION ON THURSDAY 13TH FEBRUARY, FRIDAY 14TH FEBRUARY AND SATURDAY 15TH FEBRUARY 2014 to allow for further consideration of this improved offer.
All members are instructed to work as normal. I will write again shortly with full details of the latest developments.
Want to receive updates from us? Subscribe to a mailing list
Tagged with: siemens, london midland, industrial action
- RMT warns of more disputes on Transpennine Express
- RMT on COVID and industrial disruption to rail services
- RMT suspends Stagecoach South West strike action tomorrow
- RMT confirms strike on Stagecoach buses in South West goes ahead tomorrow in fight for pay justice
- RMT warns of sustained national industrial action