Breakdown in Industrial Relations - London Underground (Fleet Grades)
Our Ref: LUL/14/2
28th February 2017
Breakdown in Industrial Relations
London Underground (Fleet Grades)
Further to previous correspondence regarding the above and having consulted with your RMT Reps, the National Executive Committee has taken the decision to call on all Fleet Grades members to undertake the following industrial action from 00:01 hours on Tuesday 7th March 2017 until further notice:-
• Not to work any overtime or attend training courses outside of normal working hours
• Not to carry out any higher grade duty work
• Not to change any shifts or work locations to assist with maintenance
• No trainers are to carry out training for anyone on a job that is not their substantive role
• No coaches to coach anyone on a job that is not their substantive role
• Not to work if there is not a valid and in date WRA, COSHH, and Manual Handling Assessment
• Not to work if there is no first aider on site
Despite discussions with the Company, including at dispute resolution level, the issues at the heart of this dispute remain unresolved and I urge you all to stand firm together during the industrial action listed above to demand that management properly adhere to our agreed machineries and stop trying to impose fundamental changes to your working conditions without any agreement from your Union.
SUPPORT THE ACTION – UNITY IS STRENGTH
I will keep you advised of all further developments.