Our Ref: LUL/10/2
22nd February 2018
PAY PARITY, TRANSPLANT MAINTENANCE / STORES STAFF
LONDON UNDERGROUND (ex-AP JNP)
Further to previous correspondence and following a recent depot meeting with members, the National Executive Committee has considered this matter and taken the decision to suspend the following industrial action instructions with immediate effect:-
• Not to carry out roles beyond their substantive positions and locations
• Not to deviate from current valid approved work and safety instruction documents
• Not to deviate from current valid approved risk assessments
• Not to deviate from latest issue of Tube Lines supplement to the rule book
• Not to work onsite unless a first aider is on duty
• Not to perform coaching and/or buddy duties
• To take rest breaks within legal/agreed parameters
• Not to use personal mobile devices for work related use
The instruction not to work any overtime or rest days remains in place. Otherwise you should conduct your duties and work as normal.
SUPPORT THE OVERTIME & REST DAY WORKING BAN
I will keep you advised of all further developments.