Our Ref: BR4/0001/AMCO
19th December 2019
Rates of Pay and Conditions of Service 2020 – AMCO
In line with union policy, a pay claim for an increase in pay and improved terms and conditions was submitted to the company. The Regional Organiser has met with them and the following offer has been tabled:-
- An increase of 2.5% to rates of pay and allowances effective 1st January 2020.
In addition to the above, AMCO are offering the following long-service awards:-
- 25 years’ service = £1000
- 30 years’ service = £1500
- 40 years’ service = £2000
AMCO has also offered:-
- A £15 bonus for all employees on their birthday (every birthday).
- A £10 bonus for all employees at Christmas (every Christmas).
- Three days paid leave for employees working/volunteering within their community.
- One days paid leave for employees attending the first day of school with their child.
After careful consideration, the union's National Executive Committee has instructed me to inform the company of our acceptance of the offer. This instruction has been carried out and I have requested that the increase and any back monies are paid at the earliest opportunity.