Rates of Pay & Conditions of Service 2019 – COTA

17th July 2019

 

Dear Colleague,

 

Rates of Pay & Conditions of Service 2019 – COTA

 

The consultative survey carried out jointly with our sister union Unite has concluded and the aggregated result is as follows:-

 

  • 62% turnout with 87% voting to accept the offer and 13% voting to reject the offer. This result has been aggregated with the Unite vote giving a joint outcome of 92% voting to accept the offer which is effective from 1st September 2019.

The offer covers grades A to E and for your reference the offer is:-

  • An increase of 3% in annual salary and ad hoc day rates.
  • Weather delays (crew delay inbound) paid at Premium Offshore Overtime Daily Rate 0.5%.
  • Accommodation provided for nightshift demobilising if requested 0.3%
  • Increase in Travel Allowance by £5 per band (0.18%) and an increase in mileage allowance from 25p to 30p per mile (0.01%), giving a total increase of 0.19%

 

The NEC has noted the result and has instructed me to inform the COTA signatories of our acceptance of the offer. This instruction has been carried out and the increase will be reflected in your pay after the effective date.

 

Yours sincerely

 

Mick Cash

General Secretary