SENIOR CONDUCTORS – CROSS COUNTRY TRAINS
Our Ref: BR2/8/2
16th November 2017
INDUSTRIAL ACTION REMAINS ON OVER ABUSE OF SUNDAY WORKING
ABROGATION OF ROSTERING AGREEMENTS, OFFICE BASED MANAGERS WORKING TRAINS ON SUNDAYS, SENIOR CONDUCTORS –
CROSS COUNTRY TRAINS
Further to my previous correspondence with regards to the above matter, I can now report that a meeting has been held with your Senior Union Representatives and management in the hope of reaching a long term settlement to this dispute.
Following lengthy discussions, management made a ridiculous offer which had been rejected on two previous occasions and despite the grave efforts of your Representatives, we are no nearer to reaching a satisfactory resolution.
Therefore, the industrial action remains on and all Cross Country Senior Conductor members are instructed not to book on for any shifts that commence between:-
• 00.01 hours and 23.59 hours on Sunday 19th November 2017
• 00.01 hours and 23.59 hours on Sunday 26th November 2017
• 00.01 hours on Saturday 9th December 2017 and 23.59 hours on Sunday 10th December 2017
• 00.01 hours and 23.59 hours on Sunday 24th December 2017
• 00.01 hours and 23.59 hours on Sunday 31st December 2017
I urge you to continue to show your strength of feeling to the company and stand shoulder to shoulder with your colleagues on the days of action.
SUPPORT THE UNION – SUPPORT THE ACTION