10 April 2014
To all Northern Rail Maintenance Depot Drivers employed at Heaton & Neville Hill Traincare Depots
ALL INDUSTRIAL ACTION SUSPENDED
Our ref: BR2/2/2
10TH April 2014
RE-GRADING, MAINTENANCE DEPOT DRIVERS, HEATON & NEVILLE HILL TRAINCARE DEPOTS – NORTHERN RAIL
Further to my letter dated the 3rd April 2014 with regards to the above matter I now write to inform you that the industrial action which was due to commence tonight at 18.59 hours and end at 18.58 hours on Wednesday 16th April 2014 has been SUSPENDED to allow for further talks between the RMT and Northern Rail.
Therefore you are instructed to work as normal.
This matter is currently being considered by your union’s Executive Committee and I shall advise you of their decision in due course.
Acting General Secretary
Want to receive updates from us? Subscribe to a mailing list
Tagged with: northern rail, heaton, neville hill, industrial action
- RMT confirms strike on Stagecoach buses in South West goes ahead tomorrow in fight for pay justice
- RMT suspends Stagecoach South West strike action tomorrow
- RMT warns of sustained national industrial action
- RMT announces industrial action on Stagecoach East Midlands in national pay fight
- RMT to begin balloting for action at Wightlink