11 July 2017
Our Ref: BR2/0001/GWR
RATES OF PAY & CONDITIONS OF SERVICE 2017 – GREAT WESTERN RAILWAY
Further to previous correspondence on the above matter, the pay referendum has now concluded and the result is as follows:-
Question: Are you prepared to accept the company’s offer?
Papers Returned 1127
Voting YES 1075
Voting NO 50
Spoilt Papers 2
The offer has been considered by your union's National Executive Committee and it has instructed me to accept the company's offer. This instruction has been carried out and I have requested that the increase and any back monies are paid at the earliest opportunity.
Want to receive updates from us? Subscribe to a mailing list
- RMT demands government action to save over 1000 P&O Ferries’ jobs
- RMT responds to new rail performance data
- RMT seeks answers regarding the impact of Covid-19 on BAME workers
- RMT responds to COVID-19 jobs threat on Condor Channel Islands ferries
- RMT calls for new compulsory Covid-19 protections for passengers and rail workers