30 May 2017
Our Ref: SH/0001/OCA
RATES OF PAY AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE 2017 - OCA
All OCA members should now have received their ballot paper for the above dispute. If you have not done so yet, please make sure you return it, to reach the Scrutineer by the closing date of Tuesday 4th July 2017.
If you have not received your ballot paper, or know of a colleague who has not received it, please call us on 0800 376 3706 or 0207 387 4771 or e-mail email@example.com as soon as possible. It is imperative that we get a massive return in the ballot.
I urge you not to waste your vote and to vote 'YES' for strike action and 'YES' for action short of a strike. We must send OCA companies a clear message that we will not tolerate their tight-fisted attitude any longer.
DO NOT WASTE YOUR VOTE - RETURN YOUR VOTING PAPER
VOTE ‘YES’ FOR STRIKE ACTION &
‘YES’ FOR INDUSTRIAL ACTION SHORT OF A STRIKE
I will keep you advised of all further developments.
Want to receive updates from us? Subscribe to a mailing list
- RMT calls on National Rail Enquiries and Train Operating Companies to ensure accessibility for their website
- As pubs reopen RMT calls for respect for safety and staff on the transport network
- Third day of strike action by ScotRail conductors
- Third day of RMT ScotRail action
- London Labour politicians support bringing Tube cleaners back in-house