26 July 2016
RMT Press Office:
Campaigners at Canary Wharf occupying the Shell International offices in support of offshore strike that began this morning.
Press picture hand out
Campaigners occupying Shell Group offices in London in support of striking offshore workers at Wood Group on the Shell platforms who have begun strike action today after facing cuts to pay, jobs and safety.
Video of RMT Assistant General Secretary Steve Hedley on solidarity protest with striking Wood Group offshore oil workers at Shell International Canary Wharf
Want to receive updates from us? Subscribe to a mailing list
Tagged with: shell, wood group, offshore, north sea
- RMT calls on National Rail Enquiries and Train Operating Companies to ensure accessibility for their website
- As pubs reopen RMT calls for respect for safety and staff on the transport network
- Third day of strike action by ScotRail conductors
- Third day of RMT ScotRail action
- London Labour politicians support bringing Tube cleaners back in-house