1 August 2016
RMT Press Office:
An RMT spokesperson said: "There is a threat of a legal challenge that RMT will look at in detail before we respond formally.
"This latest move shows that ScotRail are keener on interfering in workplace democracy under the cover of the anti-union laws than they are in dealing with the issues of rail safety at the heart of the current dispute. "
Want to receive updates from us? Subscribe to a mailing list
Tagged with: scotrail, abellio, doo, driver only operation, guards, conductors
- RMT calls on National Rail Enquiries and Train Operating Companies to ensure accessibility for their website
- As pubs reopen RMT calls for respect for safety and staff on the transport network
- Third day of strike action by ScotRail conductors
- Third day of RMT ScotRail action
- London Labour politicians support bringing Tube cleaners back in-house