7 December 2016
RMT Press Office
General Secretary Mick Cash said;
"With the Tories now in open war over rail policy, with senior Conservative MP's calling for Chris Grayling's resignation, this is no time for mud slinging and lies from their front bench.
"It's a time for cool heads, serious talks and an end to the yah boo approach to the Southern dispute from both the government and the company."
Want to receive updates from us? Subscribe to a mailing list
Tagged with: southern, southern rail, gtr, govia, doo, chris grayling, rail union, rmt
- RMT suspends Stagecoach South West strike action tomorrow
- As Southeastern passes into public ownership today, RMT reveals true cost of private sector failure
- RMT Scotrail members continue their battle today as Scottish rail workers step up fight for pay justice during COP26
- As Southeastern fails RMT calls for end to privatisation
- RMT strike on Stagecoach South West goes ahead