25 September 2019
RMT Press Office:
Following talks today in advance of industrial action due to start late tomorrow night and through the weekend on Cross Country Trains, RMT’s NEC believes sufficient progress has been made to allow the next set of industrial action to be suspended.
This will allow us time to consult with our company council representatives on the new set of proposals tabled today.
Want to receive updates from us? Subscribe to a mailing list
Tagged with: cross country, xc, industrial action
- RMT calls for an end to the charade of rail privatisation
- RMT urges greater awareness for Seafarer's Mental Health
- RMT demands Government support to protect jobs at Eurostar
- RMT says future government support for rail services must not be tied to cuts
- RMT Demands Pension Justice for Maritime Workers