30 September 2020
RMT Press Office:
TUBE UNION RMT confirmed today that it has suspended strike action scheduled for this Friday on the Victoria Line service control after a significant breakthrough in talks aimed at addressing the central issues that led to the breakdown in industrial relations.
RMT General Secretary Mick Cash said;
“I want to thank and congratulate our members on the Victoria Line service control who delivered a magnificent unanimous vote for action which has been instrumental in forcing management to take our issues seriously.
“This is a major victory for both common sense and strong trade union organisation and sends out a signal that RMT stands ready to fight on London Underground when our members are under attack.”
Want to receive updates from us? Subscribe to a mailing list
Tagged with: London Underground, Tube, Victoria Line, Industrial Action
- RMT slams Trump hypocrisy
- RMT demands Government and local council support for COVID-battered taxi trade
- Cross Country Franchise extension
- RMT condemns attempts to sail the detained Ben Nevis from Aberdeen in flagrant breach of international maritime law
- RMT condemns Avanti West Coast over proposals to axe key jobs in Birmingham