10 January 2019
RMT Press Office:
RMT suspends strike action on Bakerloo Line after significant progress in negotiations
TUBE UNION RMT said today that it is suspending 24 hours of strike action planned to start Sunday evening on the Bakerloo Line after significant progress was made in negotiations.
RMT General Secretary Mick Cash said:
“I want to pay tribute to RMT members on the Bakerloo Line whose solidarity and determination has enabled our negotiators to make enough progress in talks to allow the suspension of the strike action due to start on Sunday evening.
“RMT's executive continues to closely monitor the industrial relations situation across London Underground .”
Want to receive updates from us? Subscribe to a mailing list
Tagged with: london underground, bakerloo line, bakerloo, tube, lul, tfl, strike
- RMT Scotrail members continue their battle today as Scottish rail workers step up fight for pay justice during COP26
- RMT suspends Stagecoach South West strike action tomorrow
- As Southeastern passes into public ownership today, RMT reveals true cost of private sector failure
- RMT strike on Stagecoach South West goes ahead
- As Southeastern fails RMT calls for end to privatisation