4 November 2016
RMT Press Office
RMT's "Port of Shame" protest in Aberdeen this morning demanding action over the poverty pay scandal on Serco/Seatruck Northern Isles services.
Picture credit: RMT.
Want to receive updates from us? Subscribe to a mailing list
- RMT calls on National Rail Enquiries and Train Operating Companies to ensure accessibility for their website
- As pubs reopen RMT calls for respect for safety and staff on the transport network
- Third day of strike action by ScotRail conductors
- Third day of RMT ScotRail action
- London Labour politicians support bringing Tube cleaners back in-house